Thursday, July 15, 2010

Today is not so good

This morning Emily woke up feeling really depressed and not wanting to do anything. She didn't want to even take care of Landon even though she knows she has too. It has really bothered me today how it has been. She hasn't been sleeping well lately and I just dont know if it is because its summer and this is a worse time for her or if her meds are doing it to her. Her mania has been brought down to a minimum lately even though she really gets upset if I tell her NO. She hasn't had many total rages where she was destroying things in a while. I am going to enjoy that while I can.

I took them to the mall tonight and let them eat out there. She has been stuck in the house for a few days so I thought that might make her feel better and it did for a bit. She really didn't want me to leave her and she did get upset when I wanted her to just go with Landon, I wanted to sit and read in Barnes and Noble for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment