Saturday, August 28, 2010

New chapter in our lives

I am a licensed hairstylist and have been one for many years. I have been working for the last 18 months in the salon in Walmart, working late nights and weekends. Since school has started back, we have discovered that Emily has not been taking her Geodon daily. She has been taking her Trileptal but not her Geodon. She has really started becoming very agressive and just plain mean to everyone especially to me and her sister. Last Saturday, I got off work early and went home and found Landons daddy here at the house. Everyone but her and Landon was gone. He is not supposed to be here at all. I do not want him at my house when I am here and certainly not when Im gone. After the fight that ensued, I decided to quit my job and start working at a private salon. My husband and I sat down and decided it would be in the childrens best interest for me to quit and do that. Well, Monday after we decided that, I got a phone call from a nursing home I had applied at last month wanting to know if I was still interested in the job. I went and talked to them and decided to take the job. Monday, I start my new job. There is no nights or weekends and I will be through by 3 or 4 the days I work. Honestly, God does know what he is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment